help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am a long term anxiety sufferer, my partner has been telling me for years he is leaving me, we have a little girl and him saying he is leaving constantly is making my anxiety so bad, he treats me like it's my fault I have anxety, 

what can I do, I feel helpless and desperate... 

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

How awful for you. I too have anxiety....it is a most horrendous thing...my husband simply does not understand how hard I find it to function....I feel sick, can't enjoy food ...don't want to go out.......unless you have experienced this...you just haven't got a clue........please try your doctor....tell exactly how awful you feel...medication might be the way for you....I do understand....and am thinking of you....best wishes J
    • Posted

thank you. I am so glad someone understands me, I feel so terribly isolated and desperate, I try SO hard to be a good mother and partner and yet I feel like a complete failure, I just feel like giving up, thank you for your support, with very bwst wishes

Malka

• Posted

You are doing your best in really difficult circumstances....it's is hell at times...you are a lovely person.....this illness isn't you....and it is an illness...it can get better.....please get some medical help....and forgive your partner...he won't have a clue about it....no one can unless they've experienced it....I have....keep in touch...J x
  • Posted

Hi malka56283

i do understand what you are going through my husband doesn't understand and gets very fed up with me  to the point I go to bed and cry myself to sleep and don't talk to him about my anxiety anymore but it's so difficult when you are low and just needing support and reassurance 

that's what this forum is all about so just keep txt on here someone will alway chat and make you feel better xx

lynn

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.