help

Posted , 5 users are following.

Today I have woke up feeling so weird and dreamstate, I keep going dizzy and I feel like very time I want to speak im going to slur my words I also have a headache and feel confused well not confused I still know things but I just feel so weird and I've also been having head sensations and a pain in my ears. I can't stop thinking I'm gonna die any minute sad

Is this a brain hemorrhage or stroke?? sad

0 likes, 11 replies

Report / Delete

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi john I think its your anxiety again.

Have you been back to you doctor yet about meds and therapy?biggrin

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yes I have a headache back pain stomach pains and also feel like I'm gunna pass out even when I'm sat down 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

have a lot of the head sensations , and really bad tension headaches and soreness in certain parts of my head ,and even around near my temples and sometimes the whole head , I get sometimes a throbbing or pulsing feeling too , along with the pain in my neck and back to go with , and sometimes there isn't any pain just, electrifying feeling, or like tickling feelings, and other weird hard to explain sensations and I hate it , ive also felt like this wash of adreneline come over which makes me feel like im about to pass out , ive had the warming sensation on my forehead and cooling sensations on my back and in my legs , this list goes on and on ,,, I've had cat scans, and MRIs, of my head and brain and all the results came back great . I was diagnosed with panic disorder and anxiety. Anxiety has a lot of the worst symptoms I even heard of and felt . can't wait doe this to pass , but if you want to talk to me feel free to private message me or whatever !! Hope you get well soon
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Yes , listen I've had so many anxiety symptoms I thought that this couldn't possibly be anxiety I have to have some type of serious illness. , but I have been thoroughly checked out by every doctor possible , except one which I see next Friday a endocrinologist, they check your hormones and thyroids, but all the blood work and xrays. I had said I'm healthy , but to answer your question yes I've have muscles spasm in my neck which would cause these tension headaches I could feel it in my head it's horrible I would feel just lime what you said some disease is attacking my brain or something .
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

seems like your anxiety again.

I sent you a PM

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up