help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 13 days post op for anteria and posteria repair. Just worried now as just had a bowel movement and there is a bit of blood on wiping and it dripped in the toilet as well any help appricated xx was a little hard but soft also

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Anna,

I would ring either the ward you were in if it was a Gynae ward or ring your consultants secretary or the clinic you attended or your dr's if not.

Im sure you will be ok but it's best to get these things checked out.

p.s. have do you have any constipation meds? maybe your body is slightly constipated.

let us know how you get on

• Posted

I had a small bleed and was advised it was due to my constipation, I really do suffer, so they've givene me Movicol/Cosmocol which works for me but i need to keep on top of it at all times.

get yourself on the phone my lovley, and make those calls

• Posted

Anna, I bleed after pooing chic not a lot but also stitches will be coming out soon

inbox matron

• Posted

Anna,  I had that experience, but it wasn't from pushing.  It was from being hard, and large.  I would guess it was just irritation, as was mine.  Matron will give you her opinion which is more valuable than mine.  Good luck to you.  Dorothy xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.