Help

Posted , 5 users are following.

From 6 month i am suffering from acid reflux i use antiboitic. But antiboitic i loose my weight. Please. Some body tell me. Natural treatment

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You should be taking PPI medication for reflux or over the counter meds like Zantac Gaviscon tums renies eat healthy don't drink alcohol no coffee no fizzy drinks chocolate spicy foods tomatoes try to note what food trigggerx the reflux more and take that out of your diet eliminating everything that makes it worse

• Posted

why would u be on antibiotics for reflex? theyv prob overun ur gut wit bad bacteria, and now u get reflex because of them. Do u get gas? What about diaria
    • Posted

Acid reflux because of h ploryi bacteria i use. am using 2 antibiotic. And 1 acid reflux tablet operazol

• Posted

Hello sajid81398,

I have had similar problems. If I were you, I would use antibiotics as seldom as possible. Look carefully at the foods you consume. Sometimes anxiety can affect digestion, and if that occurs frequently, gives you very little room for error as far as bad foods are concerned.

In conclusion I would monitor my food intake more and see if you have been more anxious lately. Resolving both issues could do wonders.

• Posted

Perhaps you will elevate just the head of your bed 5-6 inches. Most reflux occurs while we sleep. We just feel the burn caused to our esophagus during the day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.