Help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been struggling with my diagnosis for the past 9 months. Everything in my life just seems to be going from bad to worse! Really need some like minded people to speak to before I go insane. Please help x

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

you wont go insane but you will deffo have some crappy days as well as some good days,you just have to battle through the bad ones and brace the good ones,depression is such an underated illness and one that unless you have been there you couldent possibly understand it,if you need to talk message me i will always listen
    • Posted

Thanks for the reply Gary!

Depression is an awful illness and you're right, you don't understand unless you experience it yourself. I absolutely hate it.

I wish I could wake up one day and just be myself again. I'm sick of this big black cloud hanging over me and this heaviness in my chest!

I start seeing my new councillor tomorrow so hopefully that will help.

• Posted

what you are going through is normal for someone with this illness,do you have anxirty problems as well as this will make you feel 10 times worse,ive been depressed for years now but with a gap of a year so i came off my meds which was a bad move,but im on the mend now but i will always suffer depression of some form i think but its how you tell youself that what you are feeling is normal for some1 like us,just dont be hard on yourself and tell yourself why are you feeling like this as that dosent work to well instead try find things that distract you,they say using your mind for somthing helpschess works for me and i lift weights,you need to find yours
  • Posted

Hi Stacy. We are here did you get a physical or mental diagnosis you don't have to be completely specific but a little more info will help us help you. Diane

• Posted

Sorry Stacy I see where it's depression. Glad you are seeking help!! Diane

• Posted

Hi Stacy as a like minded person I can speak to you if you want to message me anytime. Going through a bad phase myself at the minute and happy to talk anytime x
  • Posted

Hi again Stacy I am so happy for you that you start seeing your new therapies tomorrow. Into action!!😊  Always makes me feel better. We on this site care very much about you please keep posting on the site so we know how you are. Diane

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.