help

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi, im needed some help if possible

I have taken  Levothyroxine  for about  6 yrs now, i take 125g, i  also had radio therapy bout 3 yrs ago, i have had regular blood tests , all tests have returned all fine, i eat a balanced diet, fruit, veg, not much fatty food, i dont smoke and only drink at weekend, i swim 3 times a week, cycle a couple times, but i have found lately that my weight has gained and just feel so tired, like i just cant be bothered doing things, i feel what ever i eat im just gaining weight and whatever i do nothing seems to help to keep the weight off, it beginning to depress me now and make me unhappy

any suggestions would be very welcome

thanks

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Darren, Inhave a similar set of symptoms, that are proving intractable. My only suggestion would be to see an endocrinologist if you have not already done so.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.