Help

Posted , 3 users are following.

is this herpes? please help!!!!!!

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Edited

It may POSSIBLY be but I'm not sure How long has it been there? Do they itch or burn?

• Posted

a few weeks now its sometimes itchy and burns but i dont feel anything wrong in my vagina, i was thinking it could be staph too. it filled with pus a few times but the fluid that came out was pure white one time and the other time it was a yellowish white.

• Edited

when was the last time you had intercourse? what are you other symptoms? Does it hurt/burn when you pee? is there any itch in your vagina or on the vulva area? Any particular discharge?

• Posted

its sometimes itchy and burns but i dont feel anything wrong in my vagina, i was thinking it could be staph too. it filled with pus a few times but the fluid that came out was pure white one time and the other time it was a yellowish white.

• Posted

i dont have any other symptoms, im getting it checked on tuesday but i wanted an opinion on it so i know what to prepare for

• Edited

it was an infected hair follicle im on antibiotics now thank you for the help i appreciate it!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.