Help! Advice please...someone must have had/have the same???

Posted , 2 users are following.

im due to see my dentist tuesday but im super nervous incase its bad news.

ive had this patch in my mouth for a while now. causes me no issues really but i suck my cheek in and also clench my teeth alot!! i bite my inner cheek also but mainly front of my mouth. i'm terrified!! any advice appreciated.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I think you just bid on your mouth mucosa, it will regenerate by itself. Dont Worry maaaaaan. Everything is gotta to be fine! This happens to me too sometimes while eating very fast and carelessly.

• Posted

ive had it a while now tho! hasnt healed. i know im seeing my dentist but cant help but worry over it. sometimes can feel it when i smile. thank you for the reply

• Posted

Okay, so why do you fear about it? I also sometimes had some weird spots in my mouth mucosa, sometimes it burned or hurted when touching but now its over. How long are you waiting for it to heal? It can take some time, like 1-2 months. Dont overthink it. Do you fear thats its cancer or something like that? Calm down, get some distraction and enjoy life. Do you work, whatever work you ve got to do. It will turn out everything fine. I know what you are going through, im actually the same type of person. But yours is really nothing to worry about.

Maybe its just an inflammation or as i said you bid some mucosa. Either way it will regenerate by itself. The dentis wont give you any medication for it. It will heal by itself, but i think he can tell you what it actually is. Maybe there are some cremes for it, but i would wait for it to heal byitself. Because cremes and medicaments cant do the healing, the body does the repair.

• Posted

thanks for reply. yes i thought it was cancer!! been to see my dentist he told me its defo not cancer and due to me biting my cheeks and sucking it. im very relieved

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.