Help: Any idea about these white spots near the glans penis?

Posted , 2 users are following.

It has been for a long time, to be honest, since the first white spot (bump) came out. I did not take it seriously until I realized that more spots began to appear near, or beneath, my glans penis.

Would somebody be able to provide me with some information regarding these white spots (marked with red annotations in the photo)?

I would also like to know whether this is a serious issue that I should visit a hospital for a further look.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

go to any near lab test for herpes simplex viral serology hsv 1 and 2 igm and igg, hiv and RPR (VDRL) qualitative.

if these are negative then it can be balanitis or any bacterial infection

• Posted

Seems like this is a serious problem, am I getting correct?

Also, would you let me know more about the two lab test things you mentioned in the first sentence?

• Posted

Hi with there location they could be Tyson spots? You could have them checked with your doctor or clinic

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.