Help! Are those warts?

Posted , 4 users are following.

are those warts? or something else??image

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

the ones on the labia look like vp im npt s

• Posted

im not sure about those biggers ones are near the top of your finger as cannot see them properly

• Posted

is there anything i can do to treat them before going to the doctor? i also have this pimple like thing on my vag lip not sure if that's related tho.. image thanks for your time!

• Posted

i have no idea, they can they be anything else but warts ?

• Posted

the smaller ones around the labia and opening look like vestibular papillomatosis as thats were it usually forms in symmetrical lines around the opening im not sure what the bigger skin growths are u should have them looked at

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.