HELP! Can someone help me identify what is going on "down there"?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello! I recently realized that I have some interesting tissue around the opening of my vagina.

I truly have no idea if this has always been there or if this is something more - I really can't remember because I haven't actually seen the inner walls a lot if at all. I have been sexually active with one partner.

timageimage

is this normal? hpv? warts? cancer? Google image search is not helping me. it's been about 3 years since my last pap but I am scheduling one and testing ASAP

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

lol girl thats your broken hymen

• Posted

Honestly, I hope that's what it is but I lost my virginity more than 10 years ago - would it still look like this?

• Posted

yes it will probably always look like that unless you have kids sometimes they break off during childbirth

• Posted

looks good to me, i don't see anything wrong at all

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.