HELP! Can someone help me identify what is going on "down there"?

Edited , 4 users are following.

Hello! I recently realized that I have some interesting tissue around the opening of my vagina.

I truly have no idea if this has always been there or if this is something more - I really can't remember because I haven't actually seen the inner walls a lot if at all. I have been sexually active with one partner.


is this normal? hpv? warts? cancer? Google image search is not helping me. it's been about 3 years since my last pap but I am scheduling one and testing ASAP

2 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

  • Posted

    lol girl thats your broken hymen

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    looks good to me, i don't see anything wrong at all

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up