help, can't feel a thing :(

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys, first of I'll get straight to the point. I cannot feel sex or masturbation. ( my g spot inside doesn't pleasure me ) . now, background info. Im 30 years old. Been in a relationship for 3 years and always thought ( me and partners sex ) was / is amazing!! But 2 months ago. I stopped feeling a thing. sad I had a baby 16 months ago. I had a uid copper coil fitted 15 months ago.

I have looked into this being phycological but if it was wouldn't I at least feel masturbation? I used to be able to just touch my g spot and I would orgasm, now it's nothing. It also feels like my g spot has moved, is it meant to be up near the cervix?

I just don't get what has happened sad I know my partner can still get pleasure so he's fine, but I feel left out now.

On a side note remembering our last " time " I think at one point I felt a little pinch of pleasure but then nothing again.

Any ideas guys?

P.s I was not a virgin before i met my partner

Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Are ypu on any meds and is your uid hormonal? Antianxiety meds or antidepressants have that effect on people... Has w me and some friends
  • Posted

Hi there Mystic, I am sorry to hear of you present situation as it is affecting your quality of life.

Our bodies can and do change over time, and this can be particularly evident in women after they have given birth.

Having said this the problem may be due to just physiological changes, but it may be due to anxiety or a stress related disorder,

Although this is clearly of some concern to you I really don't think it is anything serious that cannot be sorted-out by arranging a visit to see your doctor or a gynecologist.

• Posted

I'm not on any meds no, my uid is not hormonal .

Thanks

• Posted

My child was also born via c section x smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.