help don't know what to do

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ok so I've been on cit 10mg for 2weeks now been to see my doctor and she has said it's upto me if I want to increase dose to 20mg or do alternate days 10 one day 20 the next and so on, my anxiety has improved but I'm still getting funny head sensations and still abit on edge, she says I can wait another couple if weeks and then increase, I duno what to do what would you do?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi dizzy doll

It's entriely up to you. It really depends what commitments you have over the next couple of weeks. I was only on 10 for around 5 days and then moved up to 20. The side effects were tough for the next 2 weeks after that, I won't lie, but now I feel brilliant. If you can rest for a couple of weeks without having to focus on much you can try 20, if you have commitments maybe try 15 for a while and see how you get on?

• Posted

Hmm my son is having a op on wed so maybe not best time to alter dose x
    • Posted

Perhaps see how you get on with 15 for a week then. Or even a couple of days? If you feel worse and feel uncomfortable with that perhaps try 12.5? x
    • Posted

Haha I know! I managed though when I first came off them (cut the 10 in half usually a stanley knife works, and then the 5 in half - you're guaranteed not to always get the same shape/size but it's almost right!)
  • Posted

Hiya hun im the same has you been on cit for nealy 3 weeks i dont want to increase im going to give them another couple ov weeks no sleep at mo and still Anxity but we all different only you can make that choice hun good look hun liz ☺
  • Posted

Ahh it's so hard coz I'm so indecisive it's only been a couple if weeks so is it possible I could feel better in a couple more?
    • Posted

I would say definitely, I'm on about 3 weeks on 20 and the past week I've felt tons better. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.