HELP , FEEL SUCIDAL AND ALONE.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have this since I was 14 . Now I am 16 . All I need is help with my depression.Thats all.....pls help.....pls....

HELP MEEE!!!!!

2 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

U can call me at +91 9741742311 ,India , pls help me.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hello. Talk to your Mum or someone else you can trust. See your doctor soon. He can help you. Take care x
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I don’t like my parents , all I need is a friend who doesn’t betray me .I have help my old friends in many ways which also saved there life , but in the end the stab me in the back.Teased me . Bullied me.
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

My friend. You have this full life ahead of you. TRUST ME. I swear on everything that if you just wait, you will be fine. Sir Winston Churchill said that "If you are going through hell, keep going".... Just keep going. If you feel like giving, get dressed, put on your sneakers and go for a run. Run until you can't breathe any longer. When your chest is burning and you feel like passing out, taking your life will be the last thing on your mind. And when you feel like you can't break or move or anything else, run even harder, even faster. Become your own parents, your own brother and sister, your own coach. Kick your ass into making your life something more than this terrible illness. Which is not actually an illness, but a disorder and you CAN put it in order. Feel free to message me if you want to ask questions. 

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up