HELP: flat white spot on labia minora

Posted , 4 users are following.

I lost my virginity to a guy I am seeing in May, and we have been exclusive ever since. We have only had sex without a condom once or twice because we didn't have any and I'm on birth control. As he's had previous partners, he has been tested and says he is clean. While I believe him, I went to pee today and I experienced a bit of pain in a particular area that the pee interacted with. After, I went to check it out and found a white/cream spot on my labia minora. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before but I am getting paranoid. Any ideas as to what it could be??

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

• Posted

the color is off in this photo is definitely whiter in person if that helps

• Posted

looks like u have another sore on the other side too .. it looks like a herpes sore or it honestly could be a ulcer not caused by an std like bacteria or viral infections.

u really need to go get that swabbed ans tested and take a std full panel check.

• Posted

honestly no idea go get tested keep me posted! best of luck

• Posted

Hi, it looks like a sore to me. I would suggest you go to GYN pretty soon just to know for sure. Best of luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.