HELP!! *GRAPHIC PICTURES*

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am already 99% sure that this is my first herpes outbreak. ive been doing non stop research on it for days. i recently found out the guy ive been seeing has been sleeping with other people so when then first blister popped up i was fairly sure of it. they dont itch at all. I shaved right before i got them so the only itchiness im experiencing is the regular regrow. i got checked last Tuesday and my results still arent back yet. I told the guy and he went to a same day clinic and they run a full panal plus herpes

and he cane back negative for everything. does anyone think it could possibly be anything else?!

my discharge has been mostly green and thin but when it first started it was like pure water. i was having to change my panties at least 4-5 times a day because it was so bad

imageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

*update all of my test came back negative for herpes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.