help! herpes or friction blisters from dry sex? pics**

Posted , 4 users are following.

Im really worried because I had sex for the first time 6 days ago and it was quite painful as it was pretty dry & the next day my vagina was really sore and it would hurt to wipe or sit down. I was concerned so I grabbed a mirror and had a look and i could see about 3 tears and redness. I just dealt with it for about 2 days when it got more painful with extreme itching and burning sensation when urinating, so i took another look and there was maybe 3 blisters i could see and it stung to touch them. today there is maybe like 5 or so and theyre yellow on top and hard to the touch. i have clear/milky white odourless discharge. im convinced its either a yeast infection or herpes. oh and ill add that about 3 days before i had sex I washed myself with vagisil for the first time & it felt like i had a chemical burn down there., but if anyone has anything to help or that would be amazing please! http://imgur.com/a/PxvZq

2 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

You must consult doctor

Otherwise it may be more critical..

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Did you ever figure out what this was?
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi there,

Have any of these blisters popped or scabbed over ? The picture appears as though one has. You'll need to get these swabbed to know the answer for sure.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Have you gone to a doctor yet? These look a lot like a herpes breakout. There is medication to help clear them up but you need to get swabbed. 
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up