Help! I actually think I'll lose my mind!

Posted , 5 users are following.

My labia and clit are itching , really badly. it started a week ago I just ignored it because I thought I was wearing tight underwear or something. But it still itches. I don't have any pain , there are no other marks, blisters or anything. Except that they are very red but I'm guessing that's from itching. Does anyone know what should I do about this? because it's really driving me insane at this point.

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

sounds like a yeast infection try some over the counter monistst!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

you need to get tested for a yeast infection, uti, bv, and (stds if you have ever been sexually active.) take antibiotics. if that doesnt work, try seeing if ur allergic to any products you use. if not, i suggest using antifungal creams and seeing if that helps the issue.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

it could be an allergic reaction that you have suddenly picked up from a certain type or material, food, wash powder etc, is the whole area red, are there any spots or bumps to accompany the itching, a photo would be most helpful.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up