Help I don't know what's wrong with me anxiety depression

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey my name is Mike I've been going through a lot of stress at work I don't really have a social life but I don't know when all this is what is happening to me I woke up one morning feeling sick like a hangover and very anxiousand scared this continued for three days could not sleep every morning I felt nauseous and scared went to the hospital told the doctors exactly what was going on. They said it is anxiety I don't believe them I've been going to natural doctors psychiatrist they all say it is anxiety and depression the problem is it's hard for me to believe this because I've never felt this way before and from one day to another all this happened to me is been going on now for about a month I feel like I can't get out of this cloud and every morning I feel nauseous and scared I feel like reality is it real anymore I feel like I'm living in a daze if someone's going through this please help

0 likes, 19 replies

Report / Delete

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

What physical symptoms you been having, a bit similar to mine.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yes Mike it's anxiety! All your feelings are real. But believe me with therapy and maybe some meds you'll feel much better.😀
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

The tingly feeling is gone but I feel like I'm so scared to go to bed knowing that I'm going to wake up in the morning feeling nauseous and drained out it's like that got feeling something wrong sometimes I eat and I'm hungry and there's other times that I'm not hungry at all and I cannot eat I have not thrown up yet just feel very nauseous does this have anything to do with anxiety or depression
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up