help I feel awful!!!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi I'm new to this forum,I have already placed a post outlining my overall problem of depression and anxiety.I would really value any advice or anything as I'm really suffering with feeling very panicky,my heart is racing it almost feels like I've been winded.I can't face doing anything and I know the mess of the house is making things worse,I'm not eating or sleeping and last couple of days have barely got out of bed.I am also picking at my skin/nails,anyone please help I feel awful!!!!!!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

It sounds like you really need support and professional advice especially as you have children.

I would ring the GP I think as it sounds like your are so anxious and possibly have been for some time.

Please get some advice and help.

• Posted

I am speaking with gp,I have seen mental health nurse and got appointment on 16th with phyciatric Dr but at the moment just having to deal with things.the last couple of days have not even got up!!prior to that I have been bluffing my way through. Gp prescribed me a sleeping tablet yesterday but it did not help,I really don't like this and don't know what to do

• Posted

Definitely go see your GP, sounds like depression/anxiety.

Neil 

• Posted

I am in contact with gp and got appointment with psychiatric Dr on the 16th but last few days feel awful not sleeping and don't even want to get up
  • Posted

Hi

what triggered this yep been there done it but it was now I realised triggered

• Posted

First things first Paula welcome to the forum! It's already helped me loads in the day or two I've been using it!

I too get a racing heart and end up spiralling into a panicked state. Although I'm yet to find a way to stop these sensations of panic, I'm slowly learning that they are harmless and will pass.

I find that good exercise helps so I recommend you take some time to tidy your house? As you said that it being in a mess is contributing to your anxiety.ake sure you drink and eat plenty, I know what it's like to not want to eat anything but not doing so will make you feel worse. I drink cold water and that seems to help immensely! All the best Paula!

• Posted

Nothing is worse than the frustration of a messy house so as Scott says attack house go for a walk you'll feel much better

it's horrible but you can control it

it a little anxiety is good by the way it keeps you alert !! Just a little lol

• Posted

I am new today, have bitten the bullet and joined after six years of pretty bad anxiety disorder. Just writing to say I hope you're asleep, and ok. You sound like you've had the same day as me. I had a bad panic attack this morning and have had an awful day like you in bed, trying to pretend to my son that I have a poorly belly..... Have come back around now, as I call it but feel like I have been hit my a bus. I have dealt with this for six years, my CPN says a lot longer but I didn't realise. I pretty much have it under control through my own strange little methods, if I can help please let me know.  I take great comfort from forums, it is very comforting to see that others are going through the same thing, and I am not going mad! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.