Help I feel like im dying!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm 17 female and feel like I have the flu but I don't I feel really week before and in the middle of sleeping I gasped for air I threw up today and I have diarrhea my left arm feels week and my heart feels week I don't really do much I don't have an appetite every time I eat I feel sick I'm over weight I feel like my heart is just going to stop or have heart failure or just die I'm so scared this all can'tbbe health anxiety can it but my heart is not beating fast please help I'm scared

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Have you considered going to see your doctor?
    • Posted

I don't have health insurance and I went to one that was 65 dollars but they didn't help me they didn't even take my blood they just gave me pills that don't work am I going to die
    • Posted

Please rest assured Felicia that you are not going to die as a result of I believe is an anxiety attack.

As from now please take some time out to do relaxing things - firstly make yourself a hot drink and get something to eat, then get some fresh air and try to relax. For a couple of days try to continue doing things that you enjoy doing, such as meeting with trusted friends and discuss with them how you feel.

Do anything that you have found in the past settles you down a bit more than you are now.

• Posted

It sure is girl, it is not a nice place to be in, so please follow my advice and take some time out.
  • Posted

Hi felicia38700

Take a walk and just breathe it'll all be ok. It's your brain having you think something is wrong with you but it's not. Counseling really helps as well see if you can find someone to talk to you in your town that has experience with this issue. You're so young and sorry you're going through this but it'll all be fine I'll be praying for you.

• Posted

Thank you! I try to tell my parents but they won't listen I think it's every thing combined because my cousin he was 12 and die because he had heart problems all his life so I think that triggered something thank you! For taking the time to write it means a lot: )
  • Posted

The advice you have already been given is great. What helps me to focus when my anxiety kicks in is adult colouring books. I invested in a good set of colouring pens and sit just taking in the patterns while my mind calms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.