Help!!I need advice for dental problem!

Posted , 1 user is following.

i had a tooth ache for 2 weeks although the pain was bearable but it was very stressing feeling. I went in 2 dental clinic a private and a public clinic within the same day to have a better opinion.both done an x-ray.the private clinic dentist findings is either a root canal treatment or an tooth extraction.he gave me antibiotics and pain reliever to stop the gum from swelling for 7 days and come to him to do the treatment. the public clinic dentist just gave me antiseptic mouthwash to use for 7 days because he did not see a problem with my tooth.because his findings was just a triggered gums that caused the pain.he just adviced me using a floss.

now i am confused what to do.which advice should i follow?is it the public dentist or the private dentist?

(note:i dont like to remove my tooth if possible because it is on my front side.and root canal is very very expensive in my place)can you please advice me what to do?i am so confused right now.thank you for the help in advance.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.