Help I need information. Im scared..!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello about a few days ago I was diagnosed with HSV 1 like the normal i cried my eyes out. Ive been to my PCP, ER, Urgent Cares, many many times. Im on my very FIRST OUTBREAK and let me tell you guys this is worst pain Ive ever experienced in my life. I currently have anal lesions, my buttocks is sore, plus going up to my vaginal opening is swollen. I have a excruciating pressure pain all over my bottom now spreading to my vagina. which is also causing me to hurt when I pee. I ask my doctors questions but they all are very short not enough details to help me understand. OH, DID I MENTION I havent had a bowel movement in two weeks...??? Im taking stool softners , but i cant poop. This is very embarrassing to me so no crude comments or anything. Ive laid in the bed researching everything i can think of its very confusing. If you have knowledge of this Viral Infection please comment and help me understand.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi, I'm sorry you have to go through this. You are going through the worst right now. HSV1 has lower recurrences and the first is usually the worst.

Were you prescribed antivirals? It can help you speed up the healing. HSV is known to sometimes cause constipation. It's important to drink water and eat fibers. You can also apply lidocaine ointment to help with the pain.

Here are some tips shared by other users on how to deal with your outbreak : https://patient.info/news-and-features/whats-the-best-way-to-treat-a-herpes-outbreak

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.