Help! I need support!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Here's my Symptoms

October 2017

The pain began in behind my rib cage extending to my stomach. Felt like Cramps, burning . No diarrhea. I went to drug store and bought Nexium 20 mg. Did not help 

November 2017

Pain continues in stomach and left flank continues. I see a GI doctor named Dr. Bernheim, who prescribes me antibiotics Metro and Cipro for 2 weeks. He was perplexed and wasn’t sure what I had.  Pain goes away then returns. During the final two days of antibiotics I take a body cleanse. Figured what do I have to lose. Didn’t help.

At Thanksgiving- lower Muscles began to spasm intense pain-delayed urination. hot sweats . Didn’t eat anything. Pain was so severe I didn’t know what was wrong. 

In Late November Doctor requests Ultrasound- Comes up Fine. Pain continues in Stomach and I noticed my Feces having a strange yellowish odor smell to it. Parasite? Infection?

December 2017

After a run,  my stomach was in so much pain. I decide to go to ER to get a CT Scan to see what was wrong. They tell me I have a kidney stone but it was not  causing any problems at the time. They state I have a abdominal strain and to take Motrin every 4 hours. The next day, I drive to Virginia and was Pain Free for 2 Days!!!! Like it was never a problem. 

When I returned, the pain returned in stomach and left flank and pain is now in the back. During Christmas, after eating a big meal, my stomach was so bloated, side veins seemed to be popping from my side and I was in excruating pain. In Late December, I was finally diagnosed with Gastritis by Dr who prescribed me Carafate and Pepsin. Pain went away first day and then returned. I remember one morning it felt like my stomach was on fire.  Took these pills for about a month. So so results

January 2018

Pain is everyday, pain hurts in anus now burning fire type pain. Comes and Goes. Flank pain still severe. I’m also dry heaving 2-3 x a week phlegm. 

Finally, I got an endoscopy and Colonoscopy and only showed hemorrhoids and confirmed Gastritis. Doctor says to take Nexium.

Went to see Chiropractor because now I believed I had back problem. Turns out I had dislocated ribs but pain continued in in back. Stomach pain finally subsides. But back pain is excoriating and the dry heaving continues. Muscles are very. Tense

February 2018

I finally see a psychiatrist who prescribes me with Effexor 150 mg and Ativan 2mg. Back pain getting worse. Some anxiety symptoms subside. I am having pins and needles, severe flank pain, and muscle pain on a consistent basis. I am bed ridden most of the day.  My abdomen becomes swollen and I feel some weird veins on my left side. 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.