Help im eorried about hiv and other infections

Posted , 5 users are following.

About a week ago i fingered my own anus using a finger that hadnt been washed for a few hours. My nails were blunt and i had no cuts that i was aware of. I also used my own spit as lube. Should i be worrried about hiv or infection?

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Is this even a serious post? You are worried you have caught HIV from yourself who doesn't have HIV??

If this is a serious post, I'm sorry. You have nothing to worry about at all and that is all I need to say.

Have a good day

• Posted

Yes because you can catch Hiv from your self

U have caught it from you

So one with out hiv gave hiv to ones self

Bit confusing isn't it,

Silly Id say , unless hiv lives under your finger nails 😂

There's nothing down for you you've infected yor self

• Posted

But it was in a public toilet so i touched the handles of the cubicles of people who have wipped their bottoms. And their fingered myself??!
    • Posted

Still no need to worry. HIV doesn't live on door handles, it doesn't have the ability to live outside of a host (a living thing). Take our advice. You are fine. But I think you should stop fingering your anus in public places. Not great.

• Posted

That's exactly what I was going to comment. trying not to be judgemental but getting even your fecal germs on the cubical handles etc is a much greater likelihood after such activity than another who has just had a BM. another reason to use tissue on the knob I guess.

• Posted

No. None at all. It doesn't mean it's ok to do it though. That kind of thing is for the privacy of your own home if you have to.

• Posted

2 sexual healthrn is right its called sexually transmitted diseases for a reason because they are transmitted during sexual activity with another?!

Also if they could live on objects they would just be called diseases and the majority of the world would have these diseases , as it would spread like wildfire

• Posted

So im completely fine no bacteria or anything could gave infected me??
    • Posted

Louis,you are going round in circles.  You are fine.  If you think there is a problem,but you dont want to give us any details then it probably doesnt relate to the episode you have told us about.

If you put your fingers in your mouth [for spit] after touching anything in a public toilet you may get a gut infection,but not an STD. 

• Posted

theres no way you could be infected and there no way of you infecting others by fingering your bum hole then not washing and spreading germs althought it's disgusting theres a time and place always

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.