Help is my vagina normal?????

Posted , 13 users are following.

Im afraid that my labia minora is weird, is it normal if not whats wrong with it image

Also i noticed a few bumps inside my labia minora is it genital warts but how as i have no sexual experience or is it vestibular papillomatosis? Pleaaaase help im going out of my mind here !image

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Edited

Are you experiencing any other symptoms? Itching or burning?

• Edited

No nothing at all i dont feel anything

• Edited

i feel itching and it looks exactly like that.... is this normal? is this something i should worry about ?

• Edited

In the images everything is normal but for how long have you had symptoms

• Posted

To be honest, I never payed much attention to the itching until last night where i zoomed in and it look weird (different perhaps). but they symptoms arent new.

• Posted

Hi Sarah,

Nothing abnormal from what I can see in the photos. Those little frond-like bumps are normal anatomical features of the vagina & vulva.

In any case, if you've been HPV-vaccinated, it should protect you from developing genital warts.

Rgds,

Adhari.

• Posted

Thank you, you eased my mind as i cant go to the doctor right now because of quarantaine

• Edited

i have the same experience on mine. i went to the dr for a pap smear and they said everything was fine down there. but i dont know

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.