HELP, IS THIS ANXIATY

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello,is this anxiaty what ive got,ive had this for 6 years and its really starting to do my head in i dernt leave my house i feel like every one is looking at me and i start to feel all my body go really tense i carnt give eye contact to any 1 when im having a conversation cause i feel inside like i wanna cry all the time when i talk to some one when i give eye contact it sounds really strange i just keep thinking negative all the time the thoughts are hurting my head im on mitazapine but that isent helping ive been on loads diff med the oney thing that worked abit was just taking loads of benzos so i didnt no what was happening.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

I feel your pain as I am exactly the same and like to stay in the house as much as possible.

When I go out I get sweaty palms because of the anxiety and the only thing that's helped me is sertaline.

Dont know if this helps....

• Posted

yeah i get sweaty palms fast chest and i just feel like im going to freak out i carnt hold conversation or anything cause i just stutter.ive been on sertaline before but alot of ssris ive tryed give me bad thoughts i
  • Posted

and im always feeling fatigue and im not ever feeling happy over anything i dont get panic attaks where i carnt breath or anything i just feel really bad uneasy all the time and its destroying my life does any 1 else feel like this please.
    • Posted

I feel like this during my bad episodes, tiredness is terrible, and the lack of enjoyment out of doing anything is no fun at all
    • Posted

yeah same here and my body feels like ive got butterflys init all the time its hard to even eat this is the worst ive had it 
    • Posted

yep, get that way too.

Do you suffer with this all the time? Do you try anything to beat it or take any other AD meds?

• Posted

yeah every day its a consistant battle its wearing me out,the oney thing ive had what helped it a little bit was lorazepam from the docs but they kept me onit for 4 week and took me of it ive tryed loads of ssris and they never really seem to help ive been taking 30mg of mirtazipine for 2 month but it just doesent seem to help,have you had any medicins that has helped do u feel this way all the time or just now and then
    • Posted

probably almost 50/50 time over the year. Can be fine for weeks/months, then bang, back to feeling terrible
  • Posted

Hi sounds like social anxiety to me, have a read about it and see what you think
    • Posted

hi,im doing cbt aswell and my keyworker said it sounds like social anxiaty but its really bad i carnt even fase people without burning up or anything thius is the worst ive felt in a long time my body is just full of butterfly all the time and my mind just keeps thinking and worrying loads of thoughts its even giving me headache through it feel proper stressfull 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.