HELP, is this bump a wart or something else?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had a pap test in February, the results were fine, but like a month ago I got this bump. It does not itch, hurt, nothing. I am really scared, could it be a wart, razor bump, did I get it from the gyno examination?

I would be thankful if someone could answer me. Thank you, I am looking forward to your replies.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It could be a wart or a skin tag. A gyno would be able to tell you by looking at it

• Edited

I just examined the inner part and I noticed a few small bumps on the right side at the opening.

Please see image attached if it looks normal.image

• Posted

The first bump that you shared does look like a wart, but not like an HPV genital wart. The second photo is not conclusive. Have you been vaccinated against HPV?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.