Help! Is this herpes or Balanitis??

Posted , 4 users are following.

i just noticed this discoloration on the head of my penis it kept getting darker but blends with skin when i pull my skin tight it has not ozzed kr blistered it looks like raised dry skin i did receive oral sex 2 weeks prior little sting when i pee but there is no discomfort with the bump someone else said it was herpes im getting checked but i need help now to clam my anxiety !!!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Did you get this checked? Same exact issue... Mine has been there almost a month and hasn't changed.

• Posted

if it was herpes t would go away eventually herpes are blisters that burst and crust over like a scab but like when u get a cold sore on your mouth same thing they are itchy and tingly

• Posted

There is a saying, a pimple is just a pimple.

It doesn't look like herpes. Are you uncircumcised, I can't see from the picture. Is it a bit painful to the touch? It's maybe just irritation. It's still on your glans or it already went away?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.