Help, is this herpes or friction burns from sex

Posted , 3 users are following.

Last week I had really rough sex with my boyfriend I mean in pain because I was so dry. A day later I was in so much pain. Can I add before I had Sex I just shaved l. Well two days passed and I felt a lump had a look and there was a few. Book a doctors appoint but this time there was 12! She said she doesn’t think they are herpes and provided me with antibiotics. Well I’m in server pain. I’ve tried everything anyone can think of I still have 4 days left on this course but since taking them the reduced in swelling and blisters are popping. I also started wearing pads which I never do could this be a factor. 

I don’t know how to add photos 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.