HELP IS THIS HERPES OR HPV

Posted , 2 users are following.

ive been secually active for over a year and have had raw sex many times. last time i got tested was last year in october i thought i had an std but had swab and everything gyno said it looked like just yeast infection. came out clean. ive never really ever looked at my vaginal fully and opened it up just lately when i have sex im so dry and last time i masturbated i notice it feels weird.image i have these bumps and it looks so bad and gross im crying im so scared.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i dont really see anything alarming and doesn't look like herpes ,herpes are more open sores those could be if they are anything genital warts which will go away with right medication

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.