HELP... Is this HPV? Weird bumps on labia *PICS*

Posted , 21 users are following.

About 2 weeks or so ago, my vagina became quite itchy and on inspection I noticed these weird finger like projections bumps. It almost looks like an inflammation of the glands however, I am worried it could be an STD....

Within a few days I then developed a yeast infection and went to the doctor to get accessed. I had PAP smear done and was tested for other STD's however all results were negative and I had mild yeast infection. The doctor was unsure of the bumps and asked me to come back in a week.

It has now been another week and the bumps are still there. Does anyone have any idea what they could be? Is it Vestibular Papillomatosis? Help... I am worried about HPV

3 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

I have something similar and I'm worried about genital warts

• Posted

I'm not sure, but that looks more like vestibular papillomatosis than warts to me.  It's the equivalent of pearly penile papules in men.  They're very common in men and aren't an STI.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck. 

• Posted

Thanks for messaging! Yeah i'll make sure I do.. I have an appointment this week so will keep you updated. Not sure if she'll know what it is

• Posted

Went to doctor yesterday and doctor had no idea, couldn't diagnose warts for sure. She wants me to go to a Gyno

• Posted

Hi, I have exactly the same weird bumps down there.Do you know what is it? I hope it is just vestibular papillomatosis and not genital wart. Please answer.
  • Posted

I know this has bee. 2 years, I have the same thing, just checking your status... is this just your normal? or was it warts?

• Posted

I also have something similar to the top pictures. Im really worried it is cancer but am scared/embarrassed to go to the doctor....if anyone knows what it is please let me know. It might not be the same thing but I hope its nothing

• Posted

Got mine also.. Wat is the result of your check up?

• Posted

did anyone find out what this was im going thru the same thing but too embarresed to go to the doctor 😕

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.