Help me

Posted , 5 users are following.

Okay so I've had some help me with anxiety and I'm a lot better but I was just asleep and I suddenly woke up and the room was spining and it was all weird few seconds is this beacause I suddenly looked up??

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

What meds are you on? I think its cause you woke suddenly I get this also.. 
    • Posted

I'm not on meds my anxiety is stable I just woke up for no reason looked up and everything was weird spinny blury etc maybe I wasn't fully awake?? Then my heart went crazy and stopped 
  • Posted

Hi George,

Please try not to worry too much, this is very common and totally

Harmless, it is very common to wake up look up at things appearing to it is quite unpleasant then on top you most likely had a bit of a panic. Attack..... if you are still concerned, then why not have a word with your doctor or practice nurse... Take care, best wishes to you, Deirdre.

• Posted

Well I never had that, but all I can say if you want too keep your mind at ease go too a doctor and get it checked out if it keeps happening. Also don't worry it just makes things worst. Just take a deep breath and relax.
  • Posted

Hi George, I would Definately get checked by your GP first and foremost, if on,y to dismiss any ear problems/infection.  Dizziness when lying down is quite common, but anxiety related it's more usual standing up, or getting up quickly etc.  Lying down does suggest a possible ear infection so get it checked first, and if all ok, look at other possible causes, meds etc xxxxx
  • Posted

When in an anxious state we notice little things going on in our bodies that you wouldnt normally notice because we are hyper-sensitive. I think this seems very normal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.