Help me

Posted , 5 users are following.

Nothing's getting better nothing ever will I tell myself everything's gonna be ok and that's I'm completely fine but nothing gets better I'm done with all this

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Go to see your doctor and ask him can you go to broad oak hospital
  • Posted

Well, the fact that you turned to the forum is a good sign. You got a lot of support and sound advice last time but haven't had the energy or desire to follow it. Yet you turn back to the forum - for the same advice? 

Life can be sh*t and it sometimes feels that will never change. But we know it can. So why not just give some of that advice a try before deciding to give up? It might be worth it. You can't just tell yourself you're fine - you know you're not.  If it were that easy, there wouldn't need to be a forum like this. 

• Posted

I'm feeling the exact same would you like to chat? If so you can private message me your email address and we can talk

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.