Help me

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm sorry to bother everyone but I've never felt so sick . I'm week 5 one day . And since I stopped risperdal it's been down hill. I have really bad stomach sickness . I feel sweaty . My head feels heavy and I feel like my head is going to shake . I literally can just lie in bed . I'm looking on social media about what everyone else is doing and how normal their lives are and I just want to be like them . I see everyone around me working and I feel like I'll never work because I quit all my jobs . I can't shake this high anxiety and the thought that Prozac are making me worse an drew I won't come out of it is killing me . My body is so sensitive to sound and movement and anxiety . I'm scared . It's shaking and twitching . I'm really just fed up .

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

How long have you been off risperdal? And what was that used for.
  • Posted

Give it another week if you want to lie down do it, don't forget depression and anxiety are mental illness emphasis on the illness you will get there I'm sure you will I had dizziness and woke in the night with hot sweats actually thought I'd wet the bed I'd been sweating that much 😂Your nearly there just hang on if your body is wanting to rest it's no big deal you can catch up with life when your ready as I say the only way to get through this is one day at a time xx

• Posted

You might be detoxing from the risperdal. Im going through the same thing as I cut back my xanax. It's horrible. My head feels like I'm in a fog and I'm shaking. I also have increased anxiety. I can't go anywhere either. Ask your doctor about tapering your dose down instead of just coming off of it. Hang in there. I'm trying to take it one day at a time although it's hard.

• Posted

Hi Spice,

You need to take it easy and try and calm your mind as best as you can. I know it very hard to do but it sounds like you are winding yourself up honey. That just makes all the side eff cuts worse. Instead Upsetting yourself by seeing what everyone else is doing on social media try watching a tv show or movie to distract yourself. 

Lie down, sleep if you need to. That's when your body does its best healing.

If you are unsure and really scared maybe you should go to the hospital and get looked at. At least then you can talk to a doctor who can help and reassure you.

You are not going to die!

You are not alone!

You will get through this!!!

Im here if you need me.

Laurie

• Posted

You are having risperdal withdrawls. That medication should never ever just be stopped cold turkey! You need to get your butt to a hospital or another Doctor and tell them and ask for some help. You should be weaned off it slowly and given something else to help if need be. You are not crazy.. but the stupid quick stop of a medication can make you feel that way again!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.