Help Me Herpes From Head In My Vagina?!!?

Posted , 15 users are following.

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half now and we have been sexually active for a while now , the other day i had gotten a cold sore on my lip but it was the first day or two so wasn't a scab or anything yet. My boyfriend and I were kissing and then he gave me head! Do i have herpes inside my vagina i also had an yeast infection but only discharge came out took the pill no more discharge but the day after he gave me head i had the most uncomfortable feelings itching and pain inside inside on my right lip of my vagina and now is day two and I'm bleeding right from that spot it looks like a canker sore on my vagina! Please help ive never experienced such unbearable pain. image

0 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Next
  • Posted

ive been putting Monistat cream for my yeast infection and its been helping the itching a lot and the pain a little but i did start spotting a little and the sore is super painful when i urinate cause it stings it just hurts but hurts less today and my doctor also prescribed me meds for my uti not sure if thats helping but hopefully it wont be herpes going to the doctor tomorrow

• Posted

Ok hopefully is nothing I suggest you get an igg test for hsv1&2 to make sure youre in the clear.

• Posted

i gave my boyfriend head too do you think he might have herpes too? He says his penis doesnt hurt and he hasnt developed anything on his penis ?

• Posted

Is hard to say without a test and even though if its positive it may just be dormant. If he isnt experiencing any symptoms i wouldnt worry about it

• Posted

update picture

• Posted

Does it hurt? burn or itch? doesnt look like herpes . looks like yeast or something bacterial

• Posted

Very itchy but i have been using monistat which is helping. I have been in bed mostly because the pain is so bad yesterday worse today better but still extreme, it does burn when i urinate and I am bleeding a little

• Edited

could be a sore from the yeast infection.

• Posted

what im thinking i am getting a little discharge still

• Edited

Go to the doctor as soon as u can i wish u a speedy recovery hopefully it clears up soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.