Help Me Herpes From Head In My Vagina?!!?

Posted , 15 users are following.

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half now and we have been sexually active for a while now , the other day i had gotten a cold sore on my lip but it was the first day or two so wasn't a scab or anything yet. My boyfriend and I were kissing and then he gave me head! Do i have herpes inside my vagina i also had an yeast infection but only discharge came out took the pill no more discharge but the day after he gave me head i had the most uncomfortable feelings itching and pain inside inside on my right lip of my vagina and now is day two and I'm bleeding right from that spot it looks like a canker sore on my vagina! Please help ive never experienced such unbearable pain. image

0 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

image Sorry blurry picture doesnt hurt that bad anymore gotten smaller not too itchy either going to the doctors today ill update when I find out!

• Edited

went to the doctor she said i might have just a canker sore there or i might have herpes because of my boyfriend giving me oral after kissing me she did give me medicine for my cold sore on my lip and said it should help down below also. Did get a test done for herpes and yeast infection which should come back Wednesday!

• Edited

So my doctor called and I do have BV but she said the herpes test hasn't came back yet but she said that its probably going to be positive very nervous don't want to end up having herpes hoping for the best!!

• Edited

question: is this inside of the "lips" of the vagina or your opening?

• Posted

its pretty deep i have to really move my lip to see it, kinda looks like its inside more then on the outside

• Posted

did you feel any constant burning, tingle, like glass down there or any pricking feeling down there?

• Posted

at first itchy but more pain and it stung when i urinated but now its day 4 or 5 and it cleared up and i dont really have pain anymore. it did bleed but not the sore just from my vagina like spotting from like a period type bleeding . it wasn't really like glass the sore just cased pain like a canker sore but it was really bad pain for like two days but it showed up less then like 24 hours after my boyfriend gave me oral. He didnt even get a cold sore i just dont know how but i gave him head as well and we did have sex right after but he has no symptoms or any sores nothing

• Posted

do you think he has it then because of the oral and the sex after? Because I was his first so he couldn't have been the one that gave it too me this all just confusing and frustrating ughh lol

• Posted

As long as you guys didnt do it while u have an outbreak. There is no telling, If he never breaks out he can possibly just become an asymtomatic carrier. Which means he lives with the virus and can infect other ppl. I wouldnt worry too much take care of yourself xoxo

• Posted

Thank you! I just hope i dont have herpes and hope it doesnt change life to much if i do

• Posted

Its all about your attitude towards it. Dont let it define you or take over your life. Take precautions when you do breakout theres alot of helpful tips online for home remedies.

• Posted

No you can be shedding the virus even if you dont have an out break. This is why so many ppl infected

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.