Help me. I need reassurance

Posted , 4 users are following.

I’ve been on syeda birth control which is a combination pill. I’ve been on it about two months now this month. I’ve taken a pill every day around 10:30 pm. Sometimes it’s 9 or 11 pm tho. Is that still considered on time? Cause with just one hormone bc Not the combination pills it’s important to take it at the same time but I’m not on that one. I fooled around with a guy couple nights ago. However we didn’t actually have sex or he didn’t penetrate I should say. I had underwear on but he didn’t. He said he didn’t cum but what I’m asking is maybe the precum might’ve touched me down there. So I’m asking PEOPLE’s opinion. I’ve a very paranoid person and grew up with family that just teaches abstinence not sex Ed. So I always have the fear of pregnancy no matter what I do and no matter if I know it can’t happen. I just would like some reassurance from y’all. There’s no risk of pregnancy right? Please be nice I’m genuinely asking****

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You are on the pill, you had underwear on and he didn't penetrate. There is no way you can be pregnant.

• Posted

there is no way possible you are pregnant. & it is important to take the pill around the same time everyday because it can really take a toll on your reproductive organs especially if you are a black girl.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.