help me please !!!!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I'm sonsick and tired of having these feelings in my head , this is crazy . when will this end ? Everyone keeps saying it will pass , but like seriously WHEN ?? BECause the way I'm feeling , it seems like it will never end .... Help me please !!!

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I'm praying for us Jen 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
    • Posted

Its so hard man , I keep feeling like giving up ..... I just want it to end and go away please
    • Posted

Same here but we really can't just give up we gotta keep trying no matter what
    • Posted

This is a normal feeling with anxiety. Ask yourself what are you doing to deal with you anxiety thoughts and feelings?  Are you seeking counseling? Are you taking medications to help?  Are you working on ways to feel calm, guided meditation, exercising, etc.? If you are doing some of these things, give yourself credit that you are trying to help yourself feel better. Remember there is no silver bullet for anxiety.  I have suffered endless days and nights, days, weeks, months with severe anxiety.  You do need to tell yourself that this will not last for ever. Find peace of mind in the little moments of tranquility (peace of mind) every chance you can.  I certainly know that anxiety is very uncomfortable, but it is not dangerous.  Try reading this, and see if it makes any sense? ACKNOWLEDGE

I'm acknowledging simply that I am afraid, not that I am in danger. The thought that I am in danger is just another symptom of anxiety/panic, not an important or useful thought.

ACCEPT

I accept, as best I can, that I'm afraid in the same way I would accept a headache. I don't like headaches, but I don't bang my head against the wall in an effort to get rid of them, because that makes them worse. Overcoming anxiey/panic attacks begins with working with, not against, my panic and anxiety symptoms.

Is it Danger or Discomfort?

• Posted

Wow @michaelall35712 , reading this does give me a sign of relief I just copied and paste this in my clipboard so I can go to it each and everyday. ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT , YES IT WONT BE EASY BUT IM WILLING TO SAY THIS EVERYDAY , More than once a day until I believe it more so discomfort.
    • Posted

I am glad you like it.  It is not my creation.  I found it on "MindShift" For any of you that have a smartphone.  I highly recommend you use it!  I copy and paste this segment so I can see it on my phone when I am dealing with anxiety.  I am glad you like and hope it benefits you!
  • Posted

SAME I feel like I'm not really here and I'm gonna go crazy any minute ;(
    • Posted

Me too , and ive been to a therapist and a pysch Dr. I have meds , I don't take the because I'm too afraid of the side effects, so I go the all natural vitamin route, this is driving me crazy as hell man....
  • Posted

It depends what you are doing to help yourself. Are you in therapy? If your not then any issues simply won't resolve. Meds can help with effects if anxiety,but they can't resolve the root issue
    • Posted

Yes I'm in therapy , I'm not taking the meds because of the side effects , I'm too scared . so I'm trying to fight through this without meds , just vitamins, and therapy only
    • Posted

Therapy alone is a good choice, meds really don't help everyone. Therapy does work,it just does take time unfortunately and a lot of effort.
    • Posted

In willing to give it time , and effort I just want to get back to myself that's all this is definitely a struggle , and a burden 😩😩
    • Posted

It sure is,there's no denying its a big struggle to keep going
    • Posted

Yes but I have no other choice but to keep fighting !!! I tell you one thing I'll appreciate my life and happiness a lot more once this is all said and done TRUST ME !!! I thought I had bad days before , they weren't bad days struggling with this anxiety is bad days , but I'm alive and from what these doctors say 😞 I'm healthy so I just have to keep fighting until I win I guess 😦 easier said than done though

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.