Help me please

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm so worked up all the time with everything that's going! I cant relax I'm almost always in a panic and idk if its giving me heartburn or if I'm sick because I have this burning in my stomach and my chest feels like its burning a bit I cant stop burping and it's getting to be to much !! I just want all of this to go away my anxiety was atleast bearable before this virus but now it's in 100% overdrive and I'm sorry to whoever is out there going through this as well I try and give myself hope that if I can make through I can get through anything but these last few days idk I think I'm slowly going insane inside my own head and I've been hiding it from my mom and boyfriend because while they love me so much they dont understand πŸ˜₯ I'm just tired of the pain

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi

Everyone is feeling a bit like this my anxiety has heightened since this has all started .I am a key worker so have no choice but to go to work . Try to keep your mind active on positive things exercise as much as u can .

• Posted

I totally understand,my anxiety had gotten better,then the virus,still can't believe all this is real. I try and forget for just one day,but every t v.channel etc,well that's all I see. You aren't alone and you aren't going crazy,hopefully they will find a good treatment soon so we can all relax a bit

• Posted

believe me i know Exactly how you are feeling right now I've been feeling the same thing is it my heartburn or am i having a heart attack. because i cant breath because my chest feels so tight and my throat feels so dry feels like I'm getting a soar throat but it goes away. and plus I'm hearing wheezing sound I'm thinking do i have the virus cause I'm having a hard time catching my breath like i cant get no air in my lungs but i think its do to my Gerd cause it make you wheeze and cough and like you have asthma and i feels like gas bubbles are getting stuck in my chest cause i have a hard time burping them up for some reason. so that's what i think what's making me panic from . I've been having bad health anxiety since my dad died in 2010 with lung cancer and a young friend of ours got a stroke . and few people had passed away all between my dad dying . so ice been scared that something gonna happen to me or my family memebers. and specially now with this virus my family members have bad ammune systems so they are very high risk for this virus so I'm so scared for them right now and me getting and giving it to my boys. but i havent been around alot people and i haven't travel any were i just been staying at home cant work because of my disability . so i can stay home at least. but it makes more anxious staying home because i cant go outside to the park or to the beach were i feel more relaxedπŸ˜– i hate this health anxiety i wish it would go away with all the damn virus out there. please be safe everyone and take care of yourself and the elderly people god bless you i believe we are very strong people who been living with this disorder and still here to be fighting it.. we can get through this together πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ˜Š

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.