Help me please :'( ...Wisdom Teeth growing And Brain Fog who make me feel bad

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm 19 and I have my wisdom teeth that grow at the same time and I experience such as simpthomes derealisation (brain fog) 24/24 it there's five months ,tiredness dizziness loss of weight and muscle mass and skin color and weakness muscular I'm analyzes everything was ok reassure me please this is normal,Does there anyone who has gone through it ... :'( and is that going from the teeth will be released ?? Thanks for reading me and sorry for my bad english ...

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sorry to hear that, teeth are very bad when problems occur.

However you are posting in the wrong forum.

You just need to go to a dentist, find out if there's room, if not they will suggest you get them out. Couple of days pain, but permanent relief from the above mentioned issues. Good luck

• Posted

oh sorry rolleyes however thank you for your answer, I went to the dentist and do the radio she say yes there is not much place but they grow well she also said that my wisdom teeth was near the nerve causing all this can be

• Posted

hey

i think you should see a doctor as soon as possible because it seems like those symptoms are very irritanting and painful and you shoud be going through this

good luck

• Posted

thank youlove24150 , I went to the dentist and do the radio she say yes there is not much place but they grow well she also said that my wisdom teeth was near the nerve causing all this can be :'(

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.