Help me what is the “Balls”?

Posted , 3 users are following.

image*

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi Hellen, which "Ball" are you specifically talking about the little bumps/bulge at the bottom of your hymen?

• Posted

how long ago have you notice it cause it can be normal unless it is painful or causing problems which can stem from different causes like swelling from friction (sex/masturbation), a new cyst that is in its infantry stage, hormonal etc.

but if you had it for awhile and it does not affect you in any way just let it be. it's okay.

Best Of Health.

• Posted

I observed it about 5 months ago, it doesn't bother me at all, I don't feel pain or itching, but I was afraid of being hpv

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.