HELP..Morning regimes that can help me in suffering from Acid Reflux

Posted , 4 users are following.

Nonstop Burping, feeling too much acid in the stomach, dyspepsia, chestpain-like, diaphram pressure, breathing difficulties, sore throat, the taste of acid in my mouth- this condition aren't new to me and I really hate it coz the pain lasts 24/7 aggraviated during sleeping time. I prefer lying flat due to I've got some back conditions where I need to lie flat. But the thing is when onset of this acid-thing i really shouldn't lie flat on bed.

I'm not a fan of soda or heavy cream and oily foods, i dont drink alcohol neither. oh yeah i love tea and coffee but its not those times that i take this drinks that i suffer from these conditions. its like - when it just wanted then there. Im taking antacids, lansoprazole, and famotidine but trust me i need to twist here and ther due to the pain for couple of hours before the medicine take effect and by that time im asleep due to tiredness. Everytime i suffer from this i feel like dying. People cant tell coz they cant see any signs like pale or whatever aside from me sweating when I'm so much struggling. Sometimes I dont drink my meds due to they dont take effect that immidiate but its killing, its more than the worst tooth ache. and its like series- there's this couple of weeks that i wont feel any and then theres 24/7 twice a month of 2 or 3 and it's so much of pain inside me, like now. I'm trying ginger lemon drink and see if it works. 

i need help.. what I want to know is that how can i start each day to lessen the pain and get rid of it totally because its really affecting my performance at work and my schedules.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Use raw cabbage juice. And genger tea. And monaka honey 80% (product of newzeland) this is natural treatment. I thik this is help you

• Posted

Hello I am so sorry for your pain and what you are going through. I would look into the Nissan Fundoplication wrap. I had esophagitis Gerd grade D at the time. It isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I had the 270 wrap. I am doing well now and had the surgery in June. I also had hiatel hernia repair. If I can answer any more questions please feel free to ask but I would truly look into the wrap. I know others as well that it has been a success for 6 years later. Take care and best of luck. Lorray

• Posted

Hi Lorray! Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it. I'd consider that.

The thing is because I'm living alone atm. And i cant leave my job, working on a project too. My parents are miles away and i dont want to bother them now. So Im looking on possible natural ways on how I can help myself that if really got no choice, last resort would be surgery.

• Posted

Hello yes I totally understand. I wish you all the best and hope you find relief soon.
  • Posted

I am sorry I can't help, as I have terrible trouble breathing it's been going on for 3 years now, I have had bad reflux for years, but now I am having great difficulty breathing. I sometimes can ot do much at all, I dont know what else ro do, but life does not seem worth living like this.

• Posted

I feel you, thanks for sharing Carm. just last night i was twisting in pain, and i dont know what to do. i was vomiting bubbles and its burning inside there. was wanting to run to A&E.. but then i was like no i can do this. i chew and swallow a tablet of antacid without water and open a capsule of lansoprazole and take it with water. cause at times when i take the capsule i feel like it not working. and as usual im so tired so fell asleep. Now I'm better again

• Posted

Hello and so sorry for your pain. Please look into Nissen Fundoplication surgery as it is so worth it at least it has been for me and I had it really bad. I also had a hiatel hernia repair. I don't have to take any more medication which is such a relief too. I know many others that it has worked for too. I wish you all the best. Take care. Lorray

• Posted

I love yogurt specially the greek style and soya milk, will this affect my situation

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.