help my gerd daughter .i'm from CHina

Posted , 4 users are following.

my daughter is 9 years old.she was suffered reflux in this May.she took amount of drugs in May and injured her because the immoral chinese doctor want to get more kickbacks.

she lost weight now and poor nutrition.she stops.growth.

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

she stops growing.my heart is broken.the chinese doctor injured her for money.

what should i do?who can help me.

a heart broken mum

does my daughter have linx surgery?

dose my daughter use zera band?

• Posted

who cab recommend a excellent doctor for me?thanks
    • Posted

I feel very sorry for you, I am in America not much I can do for you. If it was just good I can't believe is caused that much damage I'm sure you have her on a good diet I guess the medication they gave her is what caused the damage from what you say. Now you're looking at surgery don't know what surgery that is. I hope you get the help you need.
    • Posted

thank you!

i want my daughter have the linx surgery.

• Posted

i told the story about my daughter in china.many people including my relatives mocked me.i'm so upset.
    • Posted

Hello Lindaliu

If you daughter has reflux acid, this is not a reason to have surgery. Reflux acid can be improved with changing the diet and also by taking natural remedies to stop the burning of reflex acid coming back up the back of her throat. My mother has had reflux acid for years but again, she takes natural remedies from the health food store to keep it under control.

Blessings to you

Lynn

• Posted

my daughter is serious.her eyes,noses,teeth.throat are damaged.she stops growing.changing her diet is no use.
    • Posted

Morning Lindaliu;  I am not trying to be hard to get on with,so bear with us for awhile, please?    Can you tell us what medications your daughter was given that you feel did so much damage? and what has happened to her other parts (nose, throat etc)......and why do you feel that the surgery is the only thing that will help your daughter?  I am of the belief that mothers usually know best re their children, but am also concerned that maybe you have not understood/know all the affects/side issues of your daughter's condition, and what the operation entails???  as to your family not supporting you, this in itself is very hard to bear............if you can tell us all of your daughter's symptoms and what treatment she has had so far, we can try and help to give you some direction.............Bron
    • Posted

my daughter had slight psoriasis in this April.she took drugs for 20 days according to the doctor.the drugs are total 280 capsules. the drugs included 40 capsules cephalosporins and other 240 cold capsules drugs.her stomach were damaged by the amount of drugs.

• Posted

she lost weight .she eat so small.she stop growing.taking medicine is no use to her.i want the linx can change it.
    • Posted

i know the zera band device.it isn't on sale in china.do you know how can i purchase it.
    • Posted

Hello again I am not a doctor but I forwarded your screen name to a friend that is help me out on this forum hopefully she will contact you soon she is very smart and has the medical background. I read up on the medication and that's obviously what they gave for her psoriasis I do not understand why the cold medicine but if you read below what you may already know all the side effects do point to bacterial overgrowth and more she may simply have the same bowel problems that anybody would while taking that medication and possibly your doctors were not monitoring her. So her situation may be able to get brought under control like the other said with a strict diet and probiotics good ones but she sounds like she may need to be admitted and possibly have a feeding tube until it gets under control you need to educate yourself on this forum if you're not getting anywhere with your doctors and go in there and tell them what it is in demand they take biopsies of her upper and possibly lower colom and look for bacteria or fungus. I may be overstepping my expertise here but this is just a suggestion from what I know

Side Effects

Cephalosporins generally cause few side effects. Common side effects involve mainly the digestive system: mild stomach cramps or upset, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Cephalosporins can also cause overgrowth of fungus normally present in the body.

Hypoprothombinemia is common with with cefoperazone, cefamandole, cefotetan.

Disulfiram-like reaction (flushing, sweating, headache, tachycardia) may occur with concomitant use of alcohol and methylthiotetrazole-containing cephalosporins (cefoperazone, cefamandole, cefotetan).

More serious but infrequent reactions include: black, tarry stools; painful or difficult urination; antibiotic-induced colitis (severe watery diarrhea, severe stomach cramps, fever, and weakness).

Allergic reactions: anaphylaxis (rare), rash (maculopapular, urticarial), serum sickness-like reaction, eosinophilia, interstitial nephritis.

• Posted

Hi Lindaliu;  firstly, I don't understand why she would have been given antibiotics (which is what the Cephlasporins are), and Cold Medicines, this too is not appropriate for Psoriasis.......Psoriasis is a Skin Condition (similar to Dermatities, but harder to treat..........in Australia this is treated with creams based with Coal Tar....and the worst side affect of Psoriasis can later turn into Psoriatic Arthrites........I feel what has happened to your daughter is that she has had too many non-enteric coated anti-biotics and has developed a gastric ulcer......this is why I asked you re what medications she has been on, for her symptoms seemed to indicate this.......try starting your daughter on some Mylanta (either tablet form or fluid form).....but she should be seen by a Gastro-enterologist and have an Endoscopy to confirm the ulceration.....this can be very easily treated by taking a tablet called Nexium for a period of 6 weeks, and then changed to something like Pariet......please don't have anything drastic done to your daughters' stomach (I am feeling that you are frightend that she has developed an eating disorder....this is not the case).....things to encourage her to eat, that will not upset her stomach/cause pain....are dairy products that will Soothe the lining of her stomach.....yoghurts/milk puddings.custard (perhaps with some jelly).....soups....just light foods until the ulcer clears/heals  (imagine a mouth ulcer and how it feels when you touch it/eat.....the same is happening inside her stomach, and if regurgitating also, this will be burning her gullet (Oesophagus....food tube that goes from mouth to stomach....also this acid can affect her throat/nose etc)......get her to see a Gastroenterologist (you may need a referral from a GP....try and see another doctor and describe her symptoms, and I am sure that this GP will also think of a Gastric Ulcer..but do insist on her having an Endoscopy...this procedure does not hurt (I have had one myself for the same reason....and my symptoms were the same....I too lost weight rapidly...7kgs in 3 weeks).....please let me know what you think re this?.......................Bron
    • Posted

Fireid13; I think you may be giving the Extremes of "Long- Term Use"  of these drugs, which I don't think is good for this instance.....it all sounds Very scary and not appropriate for the symptoms................rolleyes​Bron
    • Posted

You could be right and you can be on track to it was just a thought I developed stomach problems after one week of prednisone and and antibiotic myself and some people are more sensitive and we don't really have all the history anyway but all boils down to she needs to get back to the doctor a different one.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.