Help peri menopause no idea where to start!

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi. I'm still being told by the DR I'm too young. Im 33 my nan had full menopause 35, mother 42, aunty 37.

I'm sure I'm peri ? Started with weird head and panic attacks with no particular trigger, anxiety, health anxiety, I did previously suffer from hot flashes when drinking alcohol (no sweats) but they have stopped but I do get hot chest upwards if I have a panic attack. My worst symptoms are I feel like I'm going to faint allot (finding this hard) and headaches DAILY. I did have the contraceptive implant (just removed) so I have no idea what my periods are doing as the implant stopped them (terrified they won't come bsck) since removal I've been tearful every day, some period type pain no period as yet, severe dizzyness, faint and bad headaches with sharp stabbing pains in my head mainly left then other times a quick tingling shock feeling that spreads down my body , my head feels wierd like it may stop working or like something's about to happen to me, I have so much anxiety from these head pains sensations i feel like my face goes numb I don't know what to do .. I have an appointment with nuerologist but they are so severe every day! I also feel sometimes when I'm falling asleep like my chest is falling inwards.. My eyes get sore from headaches too and my eyelids seem ted/brown def discolored & I have red skin on my forehead and either side of my nose just appeared. I feel ill like nauseous but really bad like I feel like I should be in hospital! I also get pain / discomfort in abdomin top right under ribs scans show nothing I thought poss my liver but they say all ok. Skins quite spotty too on chest & bsck. My hair falling out quite a bit too & coming back grey.

Can anyone help me she'd light on these symptoms does it sound like peri? Blood tests normal and I tried a hormone per stick also normal DR says anxiety but I just don't know I feel soooo ill, never ever felt so ill and it's ruining my life .. I have no idea what to do next .. How to diagnose.. I'm sensative to meds so not taking the many anti Ds I've been prescribed ..

Help I'm trying to get on day to day and stRting my dream job soon but I'm in tests every day with this head sensations / pain and generally feeling very very I'll

Help sad

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.