Help please!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey everbody.. I've had the year from hell trying to adjust to antidepressants, been thru 3 different ones. Just ended with lexapro 15mg. 2mg of klonopin once in the morning .. been in and out of hospitals all year.. I finally got stable on my meds for about 3 weeks n my husband asked for a divorce bc he has a girlfriend. I'm crushed I have a 7 year old n I'm the primary caregiver for him. I'm so scared I'm gonna get my anxiety back n not be able to deal with this anymore.. I don't wanna lose my child bc of my anxiety.. it's been 3 weeks now separated.. it's not getting any easier. To make matters worse I think it's that time of the month for me. So my anxiety is shooting thru the roof n depression. I've never been alone before I'm scared to death of being alone expecially that my husbands been my Rock thru all the anxiety.. I'm so lost please give me some advice .. thank u in advance

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Everything happens for a reason. You might find when you get it all together that this was the best thing in the world to ever happen to you. I know that sounds weird right now and you're suffering but you need to love you and you need to be able depend on you. You need to go to therapy and you need to take the meds that are working and you need to take life one day at a time. Clearly  your soon-to-be ex-husband is a rat. That's his problem. I wish you all the best and all the strength that you need to get through this and to please love yourself every single second of this. I wonder if he added or even cause some of your anxiety to begin with. You will get through this. Anytime you need to vent or you have a fear or a question you can always come on the form there are plenty of people can always answer you.  If your anxiety comes back it's only because you're scared but now you have to stand on your own 2 feet and not rely on another person for your well-being. It's not really have anything to do with him exactly just what he represented. Usually when stuff like this happens in a persons life it is because there is a much better scenario awaiting for you in your future. 

• Posted

Thank u lisa.. u made me feel much better about the situation.. n yes he did cause alot of the anxiety.. but the scared feeling of being alone is enough to send me into full blown panic sometimes.. it's so hard.. I feel like I wasn't mentally prepared for this at all.. I feel like he kicked me when I was down. Thank u again for your kind words..

• Posted

I can imgaine how scary it is, but thats okay this is one experience that is for the best. It really feels that this is a blessing in disguise for you. you are not really alone you just have too much negative stuff and fear going on so its blocking your view.  You will make it thru this!  So many things happen to us in this lifetime that never have or seem to have  a reason, or we cant see the lesson..this is clear. Take your life back now and stand tall. love yourself okay.  Something tells me you have a lot to offer this world and something wonderful is ahead for you. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.