Help please!

Posted , 4 users are following.

image![Uploading file...]image

so im a bit of a worrier lol and anytime something is off i think i have something. so please ease my mind.

so just a back story, i was recently tested for ALL std's. the only one i havent gotten the result for is HIV. so ive been doing tons of research and it freaked me out.

i live in canada so its cold right now and i havs a cold

runny nose

stuffy nose

caughing phelm

thats when i noticed these white spots on my tonsils and kind of white stuff on the back of my tongue. so im kind of freaking out cause i cant find that as a symptom for a cold. my throat doesnf hurt, no headaches or rash. but i am notices a swollen lympnode on the right side of my neck.

anyways pleasd let me knkw what you thinn

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

also, no fever and no pain in throat. just alot of mucas i guess which is what im thinking the spots are coming from??

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

hey happy holidays, this honestly sounds nothing like an sti. and sti infections in the throat do occur but are not common. swollen lymph node in your neck is because you do have a minor infection most likely, especially with the phlegm and coughing. but not related to any STD.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

okay thank you! all my sti results were negative. i had my hiv test/hep test two weeks ago and havent heard anything. like i said i always panic and always google the s**t out of everything and now think i have something.

but all symptoms seem to relate to a common cold.

google always makes me think the worst lmao

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

yeah lol stay away from dr. Google. if all other test were negative you should expect this HIV test to be as well. it's much easier to transmit other infections than HIV with a sexual encounter.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

its your tonsils trapping food particles and then they calcify.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Rinse your mouth with warm salt water every two to three hours. If it doesn't improve, come to another doctor. I think it could be oral thrush.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up