Help!! Please!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have a raised lump about half an inch long on the right labia majora with a red sore. I have no discharge and there is no head. It's a bit sensitive to the touch and sometimes itches like crazy. It's been there for a while. Doesnt seem to be an ingrown hair. If i try and squeeze it it gets inflammed and sore. imageimage

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

almost looks like molluscum contagiosum. try not to mess with it because it spreads.

• Posted

It has been there awhile and hasn't seem to spread. (Knock on wood) it does get super itchy sometimes. Thank you for your reply

• Posted

maybe get it checked out when you can. if it remains unchanged the only other thing I suspect it might be would be a wart.

• Posted

Going to try and get in tomorrow to the gyno.

Thanks again

• Posted

Cant get into thegyno untill feb 11th.. this is killing me.. anyone else with an idea of what this could be? Doesn't look like a wart as its not cauliflower looking its more of an open sore. Only 1 sore ontop of a semi soft raised lump. image

• Posted

Dont touch it and dont mess with it too much. It can be hard for sores and lesions to heals in areas that are so prone to moisture. Salt baths and baking soda pastes have helped me to dry out a sore, but be careful because these can also cause irritation for your vulva and vagina if over done. You might want to try going to urgent care if you cannot get in to your gyno. By feburary it will likely be healed and they will have nothing to look at or swab. Best of luck

• Posted

Thank you for your reply and i hate to report that i ended up squeezing it earlier and a yellowish pus came out first, then clear pus then bloody pus. The bump is drained and i wiped it with alcohol. I'm beginning to think it's an infected hair follicle.

• Posted

I wouldn't worry at all! I feel like I have at least one of those down there at any given time

• Posted

Thank you !! I definitely feel a lot better it popped just hoping it's not something that's reoccurring

• Posted

if you popped it and puss came out. strike warts off your list. doesnt follow ordinary characteristics of herpes either and i assume no other symptoms. the itching could be from your own subconcious getting the best of you? id try an std clinic to be on the safe side.

• Posted

Yeah it's absolutely not a wart. Other than it being itchy and sometimes sensitive I have no other symptoms no discharge no painful urination.. because it's been there for a while really makes me believe that it's an ingrown hair or a infected hair follicle. I'm going to try and get in and get it checked out but having no Health Care really puts a damper on things..

• Posted

im not sure where you live. but planned parenthood has free to low cost std testing for people with and without insurance. please look into that more.

further do some research. pop up clinics drive around the country to give free to little cost testing.

further your town or whatever you live in could have a free clinic for residents. all you have to do is show an id to prove you live there. not having health insurance is easier than it ever was. there are options out there for you!!!

• Posted

Thank you, i have an appointment made for feb 5th with the gyno.. hoping it wont cost a fortune.. unfortunately due to my circumstances and where im living i have to pay out of pocket for my medical stuff right now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.