help please

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'M IN OF SOME HELP CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW MANY LORAZEPAM I CAN TAKE IN ONE NIGHT CAUSE OUT OF NO WERE I'M TRYING TO HAVE AN ATTACK MY ARM HURTING AND MY BREATHING ACTING UP AND I TOOK A LORAZEPAM AND I FEEL LIKE IT'S NOT HELPING SO PLEASE ANYBODY OR ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi.how long have you been taking Lorazepam and what strength?

You build a tolerance over time I can take2.5mg and it hardly affects me

Do all the preventive mindfulness stuff

And remember it doesn't kill you just makes it hell being alive.take care and best wishes.

• Posted

I'M ON 1MG OF LORAZEPAM I THINK I LET IT GOT THE BEST OF ME PLEASE HELP
    • Posted

IDK I GUESS I WAS WORRIED ABOUT A JOB I HAD TO DO..BUT IT'S BEEN BOTHERING ME LATELY WAT I CAN I DO TO GET IT TO LEAVE ME ALONE
  • Posted

Everybody reacts different to medication so I would suggest calling the perscriber who knows your history.. I take 1.5 daily and sometimes that helps and sometimes it doesnt.. just be careful because what works for one person doesn't for someone else

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.