Help Please

Posted , 4 users are following.

Help please...thanks to everyone for their replies to my posts so far. I'm fairly new on here so haven't posted that much atm.

Any advice on how to cope with bad lightheadedness all the time when walking and feeling so faint?

Please help, cant cope anymore. Anxiety is so bad, I fear the worst will happen... 😣

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

How old are you?mhow ling have you been dealing with this? Light headedness is extremly frustrating. Ginger helps with dizziness. Its a ehole minset that effects. Proper breathing is needed, good healthynheart smart diet like DASH helps, walking when not light headed, laughing, sometimes it a migrane in a weird form, blood oressure..etc..all stinks and is one tought anxiety symptom. Hoprfully you already had an exam and full blood work..thats always the first thing to do and have them check you for mineral deficiencies too. As odd as this sounds it feels like oanic disorders are the worst to happen to a person. It robs you of your life.
  • Posted

Hi freesia, 

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad at the moment. Anxiety is really tough, I've suffered for years (along with a whole host of symptoms). I rarely get the light headedness in the morning, but once was very dizzy when I woke. It was horrible. 

Ever since then, I made sure I eat something before I go to bed. This seems to help. Or at times, I keep a sweet drink in a covered cup near my bed to sip on when I wake, I just felt it could have been a sugar issue. I'm no expert but it might help. I hope it, at least, makes you feel better that you are not suffering alone. 

• Posted

Hi freesia sorry you are feeling bad right now. I know when my anxieties are up i feel light headed and weak thats when i need to just sit down and relax and do some deep breathing listen to music 

Try not to over do it be careful and cut down on your activities to relax and help your anxieties go down

Good luck

Elizabeth 

• Posted

Thank you to everyone for their kind replies much appreciated.

I'm in such an anxious, worried, stressed state atm. I need someone to talk to, please tell me what to do, feel like I'm going to go insane and break down, weep and faint. Feel like I'm gonna faint, please tell me what to do. I've never felt as stressed in my whole life!! I'll reply to everyone's comments later, as I'm going out in a bit after dinner.

Thanks and sorry if this sounds crazy, I feel desperate right now

• Posted

Anxiety drains us out physical, mental and emotionally.

My doctor advised me to excercise regularly and eat healthy diet full of fruits and vegetables. Good sleeping habits help too.

Also, try progressive muscle relaxation excercises to calm down mind and thought process.

Take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.